In Association with
Ministry of Tourism & Rajasthan Tourism
- Congregation of around 270 foreign tour operators from
across 50 countries under one roof.
- An exhibition of over 253 booths to showcase
and market the varied tourism products of India.
- Over 500 key tourism product sellers from India.
- Structured, organized, pre-fixed B2B meetings between
registered Indian sellers and foreign buyers, spread over 2 days.
- Exclusive focus on Inbound Tourism.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- International Tour Operators & Travel Agents
Indian Tour Operators & Travel Agents
- Hotels, Resorts and Spa owners
Health Care Institutions, Investors and Financial Institutions
- Key personnel from respected tourism bodies like IATO,
HRAR, IHHA, RATO, TAAI, FHRAI, HAI, TAFI, ADTOI, ATOAI,
other tourism organizations and state level tourism associations
- Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- Government of Rajasthan
Other State Governments of India
- Indian Railways
- National and International Airlines
- Cruise Liners & Road Transport Organizations
- National and International Media
- Members from Chambers of Commerce and Industry
National Tourism Organizations from key originating countries
GITB’16 would once again be the intensive and sharp focus on Inbound Tourism and Buyer – Seller Meet spread over two days. It shall result in significant transacting and capitalizing of business opportunities between International buyers and Indian sellers.
Over 2000 delegates from India and abroad are expected to attend GITB 2015. It will be instrumental in putting tourist destinations in India on the itineraries of the foreign buyers. The ‘Incredible India’ campaign of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, the relentless efforts by the state governments to promote tourism and the strategically crafted endeavors by the tourism fraternity of India in the corporate sector have given the desired thrust to the tourism industry in India.
Department of Tourism, Government of Rajasthan, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), will co-organizing the 9th Great Indian Travel Bazaar, April 17-19, 2016, JECC, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Leading national and regional associations like Hotel & Restaurant Association of Rajasthan (HRAR), Indian Heritage Hotels Association (IHHA) and Rajasthan Association of Tour Operators (RATO) are supporting the event.
The objective of this event is to reinforce India as a world-class tourism destination, opportunity to interact with foreign buyers, registered Indian sellers, policy makers, investors, members of the media and make a business sense out of The Great Indian Travel Bazaar ’16.