Power packed Inaugural session addressed by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
Buyer-Seller Meet: A structured, one-on-one, prefixed B2B meetings spread over 2 full days between foreign buyers and registered Indian sellers.
Exhibition: Opportunity for a 2-day mega expo for the registered Indian sellers to exclusively showcase their tourism products at their respective booths.
Website: All foreign buyer’s and registered Indian seller’s profile will be featured on the website www.greatindiantravelbazaar.com for online requests to prefix B2B meetings.
Post Conference Report
Partnership and branding opportunities for those in the business of tourism
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FOR FOREIGN BUYERS
Offer of hosted return economy international airfare from nearest boarding place to Delhi/Jaipur, return surface transfer to Jaipur from Delhi and accommodation on single room basis (with breakfast) from April 16-21 (noon), 2016 at Jaipur. This exclusive hospitality offer is on invitation, confirmed subsequent acceptance and on first come – first serve basis. Business profiles will be uploaded on the websitewww.greatindiantravelbazaar.com for prefixed meetings with registered Indian sellers. The foreign buyers in turn may choose their Indian sellers as the coordinates of the latter will also be on the website.
Invitation to hosted inaugural dinner, cultural evening and networking lunches.
BENEFITS TO REGISTERED STAKEHOLDERS
You become a registered Indian Seller by taking up booth/booths at the Great Indian Travel Bazaar ’16.
The Great Indian Travel Bazaar ’16 offers a business-networking forum and a platform for interaction between the registered Indian sellers and foreign buyers – all under one roof.
Benefits for registered Indian sellers including partners:
- Booth(s) at the exhibition to showcase tourism products.
- Prefixed B2B meetings with the foreign buyers.
- For partners only: Branding at the conference; partner’s logo at all publicity campaigns, advertisements, e-flyers, brochure, website, articles in newspapers and travel magazines, announcements etc.
- Invitation to hosted inaugural dinner.
For Booth Registration, please download the proforma.
Exhibition booth parameters
Sl. No. Booth Size Description Price per booth for 2 days
(Excluding service tax of 14.5%)
1. 3×3 = 9 sqm Fully Built up Rs 150000
2. 3×2 = 6 sqm Fully Built up Rs 125000Layout Plan of the Venue
- Full payment for the booths to be made at the time of booking.
All the exhibitors are requested to identify 10 tour operators across the different countries whom they think are the quality buyers to attend the Great Indian Travel Bazaar ‘16. The foreign buyers will be invited to GITB’16 subject to approval of their names by the Foreign Buyer Committee for GITB’16 and the availability of the hosted hospitality package at that time. If the FTO hosted quota is full at the time of receipt of the FTO names, we will keep the invitations on hold.
- One username and password will be allotted per Booth. This is applicable to both Partners and Exhibitors.
- One set has 20 meetings per day. It is mandatory for all Indian sellers and foreign buyers to fill up the B2B meeting cards and submit them at the end of each day at the B2B meeting counter also submit the feedback forms on the 19th of April at 5:45 pm on B2B counter.
- Pre scheduled B2B meetings with foreign buyers will be organized for only those who have taken up booth(s) and thus become registered sellers.
- B2B meetings will takes place at the Booths of registered sellers thus 100% footfalls across the venue
- Payment can be sent through cheque/demand draft, credited in favour of FICCI, New Delhi.
- A fully built up booth comes with three walls/corner with two walls, carpet, four spot lights, one table, two chairs, one electric point, a dustbin and the fascia.
- The fascia is to be provided by the seller at the time of confirming the booking.
- You are requested to kindly let us know your requirements at the earliest as we have limited number of booths.
The following options are available. Please contact the Travel Bazaar Conference Secretariat for further details.
- Diamond Partner
- Gold Partner
- Silver Partner
- Theme State
- Partner State
Exhibitors: Please draw the Cheque/DD in favour of ‘FICCI, New Delhi’ and mail it to Mr. Arshad Danish, Asst. Director Tourism, Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001 within 7 days of booking the booth space.
MNM Facilitation Fee : 1200 US$ towards booking space, inviting Travel Agents of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Delhi NCR. Sending Press Releases in Indian Publications for your awareness. Payment in favour of MNM Medianetwork, New Delhi 110048